1/7/2013 – Register now for Spring Baseball and Softball at Northwest Little League. Registration is open until January 29 for ages 5-15 for baseball and grades K-12 for Softball.
Come join us at the finest youth baseball facility in Austin!
Community Resources Links
- Young Guns Running Group is one of Austin’s best running groups for kids. Young Guns Running Group was started to teach a love of running as well as the proper form and technique in order to be life long runners.
- NWAYLA > North West Austin Youth Lacrosse provides K – 8th grade boys the opportunity to learn and play America’s fastest growing sport. The grade levels for teams are K/1st/2nd, 3rd/4th, 5th/6th & 7th/8th. NWAYLA works closely with the Anderson High School Boys Lacrosse program to provide a feeder program for the high school varsity and junior varsity teams.
- NWLL > Northwest Little League Baseball & Softball
- NASA >North Austin Soccer Alliance (NASA) is a local community-based non-profit organization offering fun, recreational soccer for children aged 4 through 18. Games and practices are held at local school fields. Practices are one hour per week. Games are played on Saturday mornings.
- NWAYBA > Northwest Austin Youth Basketball Association
- NWA Kickball > NWA, a member of Little Miss Kickball International Inc., is a sports league for young women based in Austin, Texas. The League gets in gear each January with player registration and the regular season runs from March through May. NWA Kickball serves girls ages 4-18.
- Balcones Little League: Baseball and softball, ages 4-18.
- i9 Sports > Offers flag football, soccer and basketball in our area.
- WAYA > The West Austin Youth Association (WAYA) is a privately funded, non-profit organization that was founded in 1981 to provide recreational opportunities for the youth of Austin. Today, WAYA serves over 4,000 youth and over 60 zip codes throughout the Austin area in over 30 sports programs and activities annually.
- LifeKido Academy > Offering a free month of classes at their Westover Hills Club location.
- Westover Hills Club > Tennis.
- Jewish Community Association of Austin > The “J” offers after school enrichment classes, summer, winter and spring break camps, and the Kids Connection After School Program for grades K through 5.
- Cub Scouts Pack 2
- Head Lice? > Website for information about head lice
- Caregiver’s Resource Help > Answers to the most common concerns of caring for aging relatives
- APD Registered Offenders > List of registered offenders in the AISD district area
- Family Watchdog > View maps of registered offenders and see their photo
- Matadors Girl’s Lacrosse > 5th to 8th Grade Girls Lacrosse