HOW IT WORKS:
- Find the symbol on products you already buy.
- Clip the Box Top (or LFE) around the dotted lines.
- Place them in a plastic bag (or use a collection sheet)
- Label the bag/paper with your student’s name, grade and teacher’s name.
- Drop them in the box by the front door of school by the 25th of each month.
Helpful tips (but not necessary):
- Bundle your Box Tops in bunches of 10 or 50
- Write the total number of Box Tops collected on the bag or paper
Prizes and recognition will be given to the top students each month. Popsicle parties will be given in the fall and spring to the class with the most.
The Box Top program sent Doss over $2,300 last year! When you take a few minutes to clip them and send them to school, we can easily reach this year’s goal of $3,000!
Box Tops can be found in many stores on these brands: Betty Crocker – Bisquick – Fiber One – Reynolds – Cheerios – Cascadian Farm and many other cereals and granola bars – Chex – Progresso – Kleenex – Scott – Land O’Lakes – Larabar – Hefty – Pillsbury – Yoplait – Green Giant – Mott’s – Ocean Spray – Nature Valley – Old El Paso – Ziploc
Labels for Education can be found in many stores on these brands: BIC – Campbell’s – DANNON – Emerald – Pace – Pepperidge Farm (including Goldfish) – Pop Secret – Post – Prego – SpagettiOs – Swanson – V8 – Wolfgang Puck