Sunday, Oct 28 2-5pm at Doss on Richcreek
Join us for an afternoon of classic H’Owl fun in our new location (2608 Richcreek Rd).
Each class has a booth to run, so please volunteer for a shift. There will be bounce houses for little kids, inflatable challenges for big kids, easy games, difficult games, the haunted house, entertainment featuring the incomparable Chicken Dog Circus, and even a Virtual Reality tour of the new Doss. Doss parents will be grilling up (somewhat) fresh hot dogs and burgers, and the drink booth will feature name brand drinks and water.
The H’Owl is a ticket-only event, so purchase your tickets in advance or the day of the event. Advance sales are online only (coming soon) through Friday, October 26, and your order will be picked up the day of the event. Advanced sales are discounted 20%! Look for the Will Call and Ticket Booth in the middle of the grass field.
Don’t forget your T-shirt. There is a limited number available, so buy one before your size is gone.
Here is the bullet list of most of the fun
- Inflatables (little kid bounce houses, obstacle course, giant slide, 1 v. 1 joust)
- Games for little ones like :Lollipop Tree, Wheel of Fortune, and Bean Bag Toss
- Bigger kid games like Candy Walk, the Pringle Toss, and Break-a-Plate
- Sport games like Soccer Kick, Baseball Throw, and Mini-Golf
- Classic experience booths like Tatoos, Funky Hair, and Photo Booth
- Favorite mess-makers like Silly String and Cascarones
- Solar heated porta-potties
- Entertainment featuring Chicken Dog, Doss VR Tour, and community performances
- See the fire truck and visit with the firefighters in the front circle drive.
- Food offerings include funnel cakes, ice cream, hot dogs, burgers, and the featured Widow Maker Burger.
- Drinks include name-brand soda, juice boxes, and water.
- Some logistics:
- Costumes are encouraged, but please leave the “weapon” props at home
- School parking lots will be available for car parking
- Pick up your ticket order at the Will Call table at the Ticket Booth.
- T-shirts will be delivered to students, so they can enjoy the shirts
Advance sales are made online only, and the “store” will open soon. How many tickets do you need? Prices are similar to past years, i.e. 1 or 2 tickets for most booths. In fact, if you visited each booth once, you would need 60 tickets. This includes special booths like the Haunted House, the Chicken Dog Circus, and some food.