The following tools will help you keep informed of everything that is going on in and around Doss!
- Living Tree – Doss will continue to use LivingTree this year. It is a free (and private) online communication and organization system used to communicate with our families. If you are new to Doss, you will receive an email invitation from your child’s teacher to be connected. Existing Doss families are already connected; you will receive a notification when school begins that your child has been added to his/her class for the current year. There is no invite to accept, but please notify your child’s teacher if your email has changed. Both Doss Staff and PTA use LivingTree to communicate.Please go to LivingTree and check it out, and take a look at this information sheet. There are also free apps available for iPhone and Android smartphones.
- BLEND – This learning management platform provided by Austin ISD is a means to communicate online with teachers, acquire online learning tools, acquire student assignments, and more. Students and parents alike can access BLEND from the Austin ISD Portal. Every student and parent has automatic access to this powerful platform. READ MORE or STUDENT LOG IN or PARENT LOG IN
- Doss News – These Weekly email digests will keep you informed about everything occurring at Doss, in our vertical schools, and around the community. Sign Up or View Archives
- Wednesday Folders – Each week, teachers will send home important information in each student’s Wednesday Folder.
- Social Media – Use the buttons below to follow Doss on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Stay informed about general Doss events and happenings.