Welcome to Doss!
Parents of students living in the Doss attendance zone can enter all necessary information online to pre-enroll the student for the 2022-2023 school year.
All registration and submission of documents will be completed online.
We are excited that you will be joining us for the upcoming school year.
If you are new to AISD please visit https://www.austinisd.org/enroll
Once you have created your account, you will receive a confirmation email. Log in and complete the registration. Please have the following documents ready to upload in step #9 you will not be able to go back and upload after you have confirmed your registration.
- State issued Birth Certificate (passport if born outside the US) Ordering a Birth Certificate
- Immunizations Immunization requirements
- Social Security Card (for student)
- Parent(s) driver’s license
- One of the following for proof of residence, I am unable to accept anything else,
- lease with all occupants listed,current mortgage statement, current City of Austin electric bill
- If applicable, Custody documents
For PK registration please also fill out the screener https://access.austinisd.org/DMPrekScreenerVueApp/#/perform the PK department will get back to you with any additional documents you will need to submit.
If you are not in the Doss attendance zone, you will need to submit a transfer request online at https://www.austinisd.org/transfer or through your parent portal.
Teacher information sheet for all and records request for for grades 1-5 https://www.dosspta.org/school/enrollment/
In addition to completing the online registration and uploading your documents, please fill out and email the forms below to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include your student first name and local ID in the subject line (starts with a 10…)
- For Grades 1- 5 only – Request for Records Form
Please note that your child(ren) is unable to be placed in a class until all steps have been successfully completed and all documentation has been verified. We are not notified of enrollment through the Austin ISD web site, so please email all documents to Pat Minford so she can follow up. Thank you.